6.16.2010

Le Premier











It was a lovely night and my nikon, myself and a good friend took a long stroll in our suburb. I kind of forgot what it looked like. I do not miss this area and I am glad that all that is captured is the dark sky. My outfit does not resemble the looks and attire found trailing on the streets in this neck of the woods, and it feels damn great do be wearing it. It something so simple but yet so different. Its only the beginning.
shirt: H&M
shorts: AMERICAN EAGLE
watch: PATEK PHILIPPE
shoes: STEVE MADDEN
sunglasses: RAYBANS (vintage)
ring: FOREVER XII

4 comments:

Unknown said...

loving the ring x

Nathalie said...

cool pictures and amazing ring
*Nathalie

EconomicDefault said...

nice pic's :)

thank you for your comment

xxx

http://lavoguette.com

cristina petre said...

nice outfit, love how you accessorized it;)